At the beginning of July, the Brisbne Modern Quilt Guild had a work in progress (WIP), challenge. So I went through my stash to find some projects I had not yet finished.
I found a quilt top I made in February but not yet quilted and a quilt I had cut out and not yet sewn the top together. So I nominated these two quilts as my WIP challenges.
Quilt one, I used my stash of V and Co fabric to make a brick path quilt. This is me quilting it on Baz.
And finished, Ta da.
Quilt two, was a red, white and black quilt I had planned months earlier and had it cut out but not yet sewn together. So I took it away with me on a quilting retreat to start and hopefully finish the top.
After sewing all day on Friday and Saturday morning, I got the quilt top finished.
Then when I got home, it went straight onto Baz and I quilted it.
I was very happy to finished both these quilts in July. Challenge complete.